GNF Systems, a subsidiary of the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation commissioned me to photograph this huge biomedical robot at their manufacturing facility in San Diego, CA. The robot was initially described to me as a smaller table top robot but after viewing it for the first time I’m sure they were joking […]
Welcome to my blog! A quick note about copyright: All images contained on this blog are protected by copyright laws by myself and my clients. It would be an honor if you'd like to link to our blog, please shoot me an email for permission so I know the context of what you're writing. We'd be delighted if you're interested in licensing an image for commercial use, please contact me as well. Thank you!
- Previous commercial production and photography gallery
- Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- The Native American Indian | Mother Earth Pow Wow | Personal Project
- Childhood Cancer | Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- School of Mines Engineer Days Fireworks | Golden, Colorado