One of our recent community projects is volunteering with Flashes of Hope, a non-profit organization whose goal is to photograph every child with cancer until every child is cured. We photographed this beautiful group of kids at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Nobody I have ever seen through the lens of my camera is as striking as these […]
Welcome to my blog! A quick note about copyright: All images contained on this blog are protected by copyright laws by myself and my clients. It would be an honor if you'd like to link to our blog, please shoot me an email for permission so I know the context of what you're writing. We'd be delighted if you're interested in licensing an image for commercial use, please contact me as well. Thank you!
- Previous commercial production and photography gallery
- Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- The Native American Indian | Mother Earth Pow Wow | Personal Project
- Childhood Cancer | Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- School of Mines Engineer Days Fireworks | Golden, Colorado