Since my childhood, I’ve been fascinated by the Native American Indian people and culture. Their spirituality speaks with all the elements of our earth, something which strongly resonates in my own beliefs and has inspired many adventures in nature. I was fortunate to have been a guest of the Mother Earth’s People Inter-Tribal Pow Wow […]
Welcome to my blog! A quick note about copyright: All images contained on this blog are protected by copyright laws by myself and my clients. It would be an honor if you'd like to link to our blog, please shoot me an email for permission so I know the context of what you're writing. We'd be delighted if you're interested in licensing an image for commercial use, please contact me as well. Thank you!
- Previous commercial production and photography gallery
- Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- The Native American Indian | Mother Earth Pow Wow | Personal Project
- Childhood Cancer | Flashes of Hope | Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- School of Mines Engineer Days Fireworks | Golden, Colorado